I Only Want to Beat You - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Why does Blue Hair ask Oh Roji to go to a cafe with him if he already has got a girlfriend elsewhere? Whatever he has to say, he can just say it normally there, in the middle of the street, because it can't be anything intimate or particularly personal, since he already has a girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
For once I'm happy blue hair is here just so I could see this panel.
image.png

Why does Blue Hair ask Oh Roji to go to a cafe with him if he already has got a girlfriend elsewhere? Whatever he has to say, he can just say it normally there, in the middle of the street, because it can't be anything intimate or particularly personal, since he already has a girlfriend.
Does he really have a girlfriend? I wa spretty sure he was bsing to get out of the awkward position of having to reject that girl.

Dex-chan lover
Does he really have a girlfriend? I wa spretty sure he was bsing to get out of the awkward position of having to reject that girl.
Yeah, probably. I was just being sarcastic, suggesting he should follow his own words. He gets rid of a girl interested in him by telling her he has already got someone else, but then he, himself, immediately goes to bother another girl, who has someone else, for real. It's like his morals were paper-thin.

Users who are viewing this thread