I Opened the "Different World Nursery School" ~The Strongest Loli Spirits Are Deredere by Paternity Skill~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kakurenbo (Hide-and-Seek)

Group Leader
Ch 03 may take some time because I almost killed another pen nib.
if someone know what kind of brush this author used, please tell me.
I'm using CPS btw or someone sponsor me some wacom bamboo pen nib >___<

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't sure what to make of this series at first since these sorts of series tend to make the protagonist some sort of lolicon but at least for now I don't see it going that way. Of course he'd form contracts with all the spirits.

I hope they keep it lighthearted.

Dex-chan lover
@kolotons I don't really see it that way, though? There's tons of slice of life style series based around young kids specifically being adorable and they aren't needlessly sexualized. They're more about healing weary minds with cute material than satisfying sexual urges.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, maybe don't promise 'forever' with a spirit? Since your life will most likely expire first.
Then the great spirit goes on rampage because you break promise.
The Great Spirit War.

That was one thousand three hundred years ago. Humanity has now ascended once more from the ashes, and is fighting against its oppressive ruler, the Great Spirit of Fire, Flare.

Dex-chan lover
No one going to talk about how she went into a break dance right away when she was happy?

Fed-Kun's army
poor A-rank girl, she fought with all she has and still nothing and lost, and he just play one game and get contract immediately 😁

Users who are viewing this thread