I Picked up a Demon Lord as a Maid - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
He loves fooling around with the maid.
And deep down in, the maid enjoys being fooled around with.

Double-page supporter
Translator obviously no native english speaker but thx for doing this.
Anyways, this story has potential but I can tell the artist is new to drawing manga/manwhas

They skipped So much .. ruined the Novel.. like using only 1 out of every other third chapter .. missing so so much its not funny.. @Halesy @scripted
Females Demons want to be Topped by a Powerful Mate.They are basically Big Cats.AND MATE LIKE CATS! He got no clue but basically even injured and crippled with incomplete power she was to powerful for any Male to TOP her in combat.. And she die and old maid and a virgin. Not really a problem for a Male Demon King.. But a Female she was doomed..She is so Jealous she could die.. Even if he the wrong Species. He literally threatens to Rape her in the Novel (in his thoughts he not going to but wants and needs to control her so they do not both get killed,And she was going to ignore contract and do the Die with honor before living as a slave and calling him "MASTER" bit..So he like "well I just rape you if you do not want to be my maid and call me MASTER and gets on top of her like he going to a big Bluff And he hates that he Really really Enjoyed he it made him feel.And realises It might not been a bluff. So that's why he lost it with three idiot brothers.That said in the Novel the things they wear going to do to her. ) Thing Is when Ripping her clothes off She was Like "I am Finally TOPPED" And then he just stops...So yes totally frustrating her..Poor girls in heat "Growling how dare you threaten to rape me...Master" And secretly THINKING "You asshole Why are you not RAPING ME! I AM IN HEAT! " So she feels rejected because he being a Gentleman. And then He start crushing on another woman that not as Attractive as her, Mainly because he decided his demon maid would not be interested in him.And he does not want to be tempted Again...Becouse he threatened to rape her and bullies her.And got way to interested in it when it was just supposed to be a threat.And got very guilty!.....Also Mana Potion and heal potions have side effects and are crappy.. Her Blood a straight up Cheat restore you fully healed to both max Hits Mana and Stamina .. Adopted sister .. They skipped so much! :(

Users who are viewing this thread