I Picked Up This World's Strategy Guide! - Ch. 2.2 - Prince's Regret (2)

Dex-chan lover
Imagine creating multiple fake accounts to harass content you're getting for free.
Imagine having the audacity to shamelessly step on someone's toes and then proceed to shamelessly do a significantly worse job on top of it.

So just because this is free somehow justifies the utterly poor job your doing? The other translation is also free AND does the manga justice. So tell me: how does that make you look then?

Why are you doing this when it's clear it isn't necessary in the slightest?

Group Leader
Imagine creating multiple fake accounts to harass content you're getting for free.
Imagine you ignore opinions based on account age or amount of posts. You sound pathetic. Your translation is not as good as the other one and multiple people commented that already. You started translating this at chapter 3 whenever the other group made it popular already sooooo maybe get over yourself and accept that people don't like you for that.
Or are you going to tell me I'm fake too now.

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling about what happens next. The prince starts off terrible, but his experiences make him a good person--yet she's going to interfere with his development? Then again, I wonder if he's being set up as the love interest & she'll end up reforming him herself.

On another note, I read the 1st half of this chapter with the older translation; when I clicked "next chapter" Mangadex switched me to this newer version of part 2. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread