I Played the Role of the Adopted Daughter Too Well - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Wh--- What is the test zenon's thinking of??? This pretty dude really in his own world. But at least he's on our side......?

Poor vicen. I wanna hug the child so bad (even tho he'll learn im weak and an easy kill through it)

MD@Home
Wh--- What is the test zenon's thinking of??? This pretty dude really in his own world. But at least he's on our side......?

Poor vicen. I wanna hug the child so bad (even tho he'll learn im weak and an easy kill through it)
he is basically the type that think really highly of themselves, so when they get beat/subjugate one, they always think the person who won against them must be really, really smart and over analyze everything

Dex-chan lover
LOL this level of misunderstand is on par with Mia's from Tearmoon empire

To be fair, the occasional real Viola moment make it hard for others to just assume she's bluffing her way through things.

Like, when he said being able to control mana means you can control you own sleepiness, wouldn't the opposite also be true then? Where with mana you can fall asleep even when you'd be awake normally like, say, when being interrogated.

So me thinks her falling asleep might've been another real Viola moment, just shutting her up before any random excuse she come up backfired.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Ainz, i mean, Viola.They really are giving her way too much credit, but as some mentioned, it's cuz she's played them so well from info she shouldn't be able to have, that they're convinced she must be smarter than they can conceive

Dex-chan lover
The Wisdom of the Empire did it aga—
Ah, yeah, wrong title. I mean, I can sort of see where these misunderstandings come from, perhaps because the real Viola is still there somewhere and shows her teeth during critical moments, and we also have conveniently unexplained mana shenanigans, but oh boy...

Users who are viewing this thread