I post what I like

Thank you very much for all the beautiful projects you've brought to us. Thank you so much for all your hard work. <3

> This is just a fan-translation, so suck it up if you found a lot of grammatical errors. As long as you understand and follow the story, then it's fine AF.

You know, it's a really bad attitude toward your readers. No matter, if your translation is fan-maded, it's still must be made WELL. I haven't found some grammatical errors yet, but such a poorly attitude just pissed me off. Don't be a jerk, please

By the way, you really shouldn't write "real parents" if you mean by that phrase biological parents (found this few minutes ago while reading some manga in your translation). It's just nasty, because biological connection isn't real in every single case. Please pay attention to this

Hey dude, thanks for the translations on Brutal! Really enjoying it so far!

It's impressive that you're handling it all on your own so far. You mentioned being unbothered yourself by grammar mistakes, but would you be willing to accept someone helping you out with those on a voluntary basis? It's a really good series and your translation's already good, which is why I think with just a few minor tweaks to make it flow better it could be a huge improvement with minimal effort!

Please hit me up if you're interested! :)

@totervogel Shut up pussy. He's doing a better job than you'll ever do. I don't get people complaining when someone is solo translating while the complaint only reads and criticize, 0 contribution besides bitching and moaning

Thank you so much for bring Chief Dan's judgment to us. This series is really satisfying me so much in many aspects. I must to blame you, because of your campaign that I'm collecting the original e-book version of this series lol. But I'll still enjoying your translations too!!

Thank you so much for introducing this brutal manga!

Really satisfiying to read. I love simple english, rather than complicated or complex english. It easier to understand for english newbie like me.

and you are right as long we can understand the story. It's already excellent job!

Thanks again. Give you thumbs up on your page!

Users who are viewing this thread