Free Life of a Leisurely Otherworldly Person – I’m Not a Hero, So I’ll Do Whatever I Want - Ch. 3 - The Noble By The Window

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Noble society is very complicated or maybe to simple but their make the simple problem became big problem...

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought he was a good noble dude. Guess he deserved it then ¯\(ツ)

Hope MC beat some sense into him.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Too often in these things everyone misses the simple fact that the dude already has a fiancee, so cavorting with another woman is either cheating, or bordering it. It's nice that this is immediately pointed out.

Dex-chan lover
Knows the rarely known weak-point of an owlbear
Doesn't know the more commonly known and relevant [to his job] knowledge regarding what parts of it is valuable and whether it's edible.

Wat?

Dex-chan lover
The dude seems like a typical douche noble who only cares about himself... I really hope MC won't keep associating with this guy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure what the MC was doing checking on the nobel so much, when it became apparent he was under house arrest fro mthe first visit. God knows why he went more then once....

Dex-chan lover
The noble dude is dumb. Even the MC try to slap him back to reality, he still dreaming. From his story, it seem the noble dude's crush is really a man-chaser temptress.

Any way, why the noble dude not just meet MC in the first floor? The noble dude is just house arrest, not room arrest. Like, hey it seem you tired with rope and such, why not meet in the first floor.

Judging by the description of this series... Yeah MC might be forced to babysit this dumb f*cker to the point it's just stupid plot.

Dex-chan lover
it's refreshing to see the cheating rotten bastard be the one who is punished instead of his fiancee who acts as one would expect toward the golddigging ho trying to seduce her man.

Users who are viewing this thread