I Quit the Hero's Party - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
and here I thought I was going to wait long.....

Also, blood? on the cloak she received or was it on her shirt? Pretty sure she just need to replace it. If it was the cloak, oof.

Dex-chan lover
and here I thought I was going to wait long.....

Also, blood? on the cloak she received or was it on her shirt? Pretty sure she just need to replace it. If it was the cloak, oof.

Just the shirt :v you can see the splotches on her shirt as early as after she's done smashing his face in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the multiple updates!

That was pretty expected but I am glad the issue was concluded somehow satisfyingly. Celt is pretty much a modern day serial killer, likeable and gentle personality which is of course suspiciously just a facade.
Still wondering about the main prof's name, MCHART: Is it supposed to be pronounced as 'muh-chart'? or should it be like scottish, 'McHart' (mac-hart)?

Double-page supporter
Rania's illustrations in the novel looks more gorgeus than in the webtoon 🤤

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i need to remind myself that this MC is A guy
??? They were dissolved down to their soul or something and healed... into a woman. Sus.

If a character is comfortable with the gender bender, either they don't care about their gender and can be seen as how they present now, or they were always leaning towards the current one. Usually it's the former.

Rania is definitely a gal.

Dex-chan lover
Hosting problem I think.
They lost their domain (credit card expired?) and seemed not to receive any replies from GoDaddy.

Yesterday they posted to Reddit that they decided to get a temporary domain and host their site there: https://reapercomics.com. No new chapters yet. Actually, the final chapter displays the wrong manga, so I guess they need to fix the site first. I keep editing but now the series' page does show the right manga. Not sure what's going on there, because despite refreshes that URL loaded another comic's info & chapters page for me.
https://reapercomics.com/comics/2681-i-quit-the-heros-party

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread