I Quit the Hero's Party - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Huh, yeah, I guess if there is a magic school, they probably would want to learn from even ancient lich and stuffs. It can also help explain why they'd be hated or at least not trusted. Their history would probably have a lot of "renaissance" if the humans find old books or face ancient monster.

Sheesh, little princess have that much influence? Pretty impressive to make someone an assistant professor, even though no one ever mention anything about that to her.
is the genderswap really not going to be explained? bruh
It's explained as "I don't even know what's going on".

Dex-chan lover
is the genderswap really not going to be explained? bruh
Wasn't it something like yada yada god yada yada i have to fight the demon lord in exchange yada yada I quit so now I'm genderswapped by salty god?

Not sure what the demon lord's curse was about.

Chapter 1 (the one-shot) kinda fucks with it, best to completely forget it.

Dex-chan lover
What a great alias. "Raniel von Trias" becomes "Rania von Trias". Both taught by the same master wizard. No wonder the headmaster of one of the biggest wizard academies in the world can't crack this masterpiece codename.
"What how dare you suggest the daughter you claim to have personally raised and trained instead of your son"

hold-up.png

I do need this type of absolute trash every once in a while, it makes me appreciate mediocre writing wholeheartedly

Users who are viewing this thread