I Raised an Obsessive Servant (Promo)

Man, I wish this was a series rather than just promo. There are so many promo webtoons out there that look so good ahh

Noooo! It's a shame that's only a promo! The story seems to be promising and the artwork is really beautiful. I'd like to see it!
Sigh! Maybe someone will decide to serialize the webtoon.

Ahhhhh can someone PLEASE turn it into a real series! The art’s good and I frickin love yandere reincarnation romance stuff so it’s sad that it’s just a promo :(

@nevity it was picked up by someone, i think he translated 17-26 but his website is dead similarly. Maybe publishers of the novel are keeping a close eye on the "illegal translations", though secret land castle was closed not because of the novel

@ikstarven oh, do you have the the link? 😭 nu just shows 'deadlinks' but the comments under all praise the novel so I'm really curious as to where they're reading it

Double-page supporter
Just read Secret Land Castle's msg about turning their site private. Seriously people need to STOP POSTING on IG and ruining everything for the rest of us... you know how hard it is to find/read Korean manhwas and novels (especially when they get dropped)?

Is this manga still ongoing or is it a one shot manga cuz it says ongoing but is one shot at the same time, I’m puzzled.

Gorgeous art! Ugh. I wish this wasn't a promo just so I could look at that art more. I hope they do more than just promos!

Isn't the artist the same as the "Death is the only Ending for the Villainess" manhwa? Her art style is so unique that I can now recognize it anywhere, mwhahaha

Wait so are the tl's dropped? I read the novel up to the last chapter on other sites but I've been seeing comments there saying that it hasn't updated in a while and stuff.

@ParkJimin-shi this isn't a manga, it's a manhwa, and this is just a promo for the korean novel, i heard the novel (not sure if it's the raw or translations) that got dropped or something but i think you can still read the english translation novel somewhere. and i think i think... it's ongoing, not sure tho

Users who are viewing this thread