I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, the idiot son misinformed the parents so now they completely misunderstand.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

That thing that hit Karhan can't even be called a gene donor.

Dex-chan lover
How could she treated her second son like that, even if she favors her first son? Don't tell me she want to make her second son suffer more than her favored first son, who she think is really suffering out there after getting banished?
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, I never seen two people who deserve to rot in a garbage can, the womb shelter and the delulu lady need to just go :angery:

How could she treated her second son like that, even if she favors her first son? Don't tell me she want to make her second son suffer more than her favored first son, who she think is really suffering out there after getting banished?
giphy.webp
That's what is called favouritism, I'm telling some parents even in reality are this messed up and sometimes even worse.
They either ignore the existence of their other children, trivialize the other children's achievements by comparing them to the favourite child or just straight up treat them in an inhumane way just because "Why can't you be like you older/younger brother/sister."

Dex-chan lover
.... Hoping karhan can get out of that awful house asap :c poor teddy bear.

Thanks for the tl.

Dex-chan lover
I have faith that Ilya will be able to girlboss, gatekeep and gaslight their problems out of existence

Double-page supporter
Wtf how could that bastardous excuse of a "mother" slap her child??
Literally hope Ilya shoots her down, I'm so angry.

Users who are viewing this thread