I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Mkay, the signal flares is a hilarious note that only makes her family's wealth even more insane.

I hope Karhan thinks just a little bit and decides to point out his involvement in saving her soon. I suspect he needs another moment, but I'd love for it to be quick.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if what papa Bloden is going to say is going to be positive or negative

Aggregator gang
i think papa Bloden is going to be giving an apology for giving Karhan a hard time, since Karhan's first reaction to tea being spilled was to protect Ilya and the older brother pointed out they "owe" Karhan now.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Papa Bloden can really be menacing.
I could hear "Hoh Hoh Hoh!" instead.
:smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
I stan the Blodens
And milady Ilya should smash her fiance's family with money until they quiet down, while you can't obtain most things with money- I think that their tentative relationship can be solved with money

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Perfection.

Dex-chan lover
God this series is so dang good. I love how her dad is trying to be intimidating lol

Contributor
Did I miss something? It was Karhan who saved her at the pond? When is that revealed?
Well she just remembers that the guy had red hair, we see Rehart totally not convinced that he saved her and we sawin chapters earlier that when Karhan black hair are light with the sun, they became red, idk remember which chapters, maybe during the date...

Meo

Double-page supporter
Did I miss something? It was Karhan who saved her at the pond? When is that revealed?
It wasn't revealed that it was "Karhan" that saved her but it definitely wasn't Rehart who stumbled upon her after she was already saved.

They did show the "figure" and for some reason my immediate thought was also that it was Karhan that saved her. Plot twist would be it really was some random guy (with similar physique), and the only thing it did for the plot was to prove Rehart isn't her Savior. Nothing to do with Karhan being her fated someone.

Users who are viewing this thread