I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Group Leader
I'm already kinda over the subplot with the ex's family. Like I get it, they were bad and took advantage of the Mc. How long does it need to beat it in for?

Other then that good job I'm enjoying this story. GREAT JOB as always speedcat.

Dex-chan lover
I'm already kinda over the subplot with the ex's family. Like I get it, they were bad and took advantage of the Mc. How long does it need to beat it in for?
those ppl are like weed....just when you think that you got ride of it, the next one pops out...

Dex-chan lover

Other then that good job I'm enjoying this story. GREAT JOB as always speedcat.
It's gonna be here for a while I would imagine.
This subplot isn't a subplot but part of the main plot. It's one the big reasons why our 2 love birds are together.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting a mini-therapy lesson from this comic today. Always a good reminder with my anxiety that you can say no and walk away.

Anyways, that ex better keep getting crushed into the ground. lol.

Dex-chan lover
good reminder to have, especially when getting asked to pick up another shift

Happy birthday Yu!

Fed-Kun's army
While I never really mind spotting Korean sfx and w/e I do appreciate the effort you go through to redraw all of this. This chapter in particular looked like a pain in the ass to redraw.

Users who are viewing this thread