I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Wholeheartedly adore how much they clearly care for each other.

It broke my heart seeing karhan so hurt by ilya wanting to delay the engagement ;u; poor soft teddy bear.

Really hoping they can help him stay elsewhere during the engagement, his environment would push so many people to the absolute brink.

Thanks for the tl!

Can’t even put into words how much I love this series. FL has a wonderful supportive family. ML doesn’t, but FL immediately realizes and is invested in siding with him and trying to help him. Both of them are so kind and caring towards each other. And on top of that the art is beautiful!

Meo

Double-page supporter
FL as perceptive as you are to how others treat him, why didn't you realize how happy he was about the engagement and disappointed he was when you said to delay it as much as possible?

But I'm really glad she's there to tell him, he's not the problem. It's his dang garbage family.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
image.png

They're so cute.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that, based on the family portrait, the eldest son is likely not legitimate?

Dex-chan lover
Black hair is a dominant characteristic, so allllll their kids should have black hair.
Rarely has manhwa logic strictly follow that formula.
Plus if you're going to go that route, there's no evidence that Karhan's brother's "real dad" have the exact same hair color as the money-grubber.

If Karhan isn't her real son since he practically have zero of her traits, at least it explains why she hates him so much. Wishful thinking on my part there.

Dex-chan lover
PS
Ilya and the boden family adopt him once Ilya realizes the severity of the situation coughandanotherthinghintinthestorageroomcough, she practically tries to transplant him into her family xD
Many thanks

Well the Karhan has the same black hair as his dad, but somehow the eldest son has lighter hair than mom or dad? Black hair is a dominant characteristic, so allllll their kids should have black hair.
That’s not how it works?? Genetics are complicated. Totally possible for a kid to have lighter hair than both parents. I’m an example of this, my mom has black hair and my dad has dark brown hair. My hair is medium brown.

Users who are viewing this thread