I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 10

you douchebag of a father, BACK OFF🤺🤺 YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR BRIDEY AT ALL!

The author is just making up reasons to like him but i am not buying it, BACK OFF BEFORE I MAKE YOU 🤬

Fed-Kun's army
just binge read this, love it already, her family SUCKS... her poor mom aslkjljk the name is dumb but the meaning is pretty. they say the name itself is a spoiler but like i had figured out that was where this was going already lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AMON WHY WOULD YOU GET THAT, YOUR BRIDEY IS NICE AND CLEARLY PREFERS YOU????

i like this couple to be, they're adorable. well right now they're just cute kids but the kitty clearly is already possessive lmfao he was from like... chapter 2. maybe chapter 1.

thank you for the translations!!! excited to read more <3333

Dex-chan lover
Fk a cliff hanger. BACK OFF EMPEROR! Lily and blondina are TOO good for the likes of you!!

Aggregator gang
Pls communicate, kids! Be nice and don't torture me with any heart-wrenching misunderstanding 🥺

Thank you so much, APS! 🙇🏻‍♀️

The father(my aS$) is trash and Amon is cute! I hate the other kids I wanna beat them up Blondina mother was an goddess. And please upload more!

I think i wont be able to sleep in peace if i don't say this. SC*MBAG!!!! A$$HOLE!!! DIEEEE! Acting all concerned when you lit just leave them behind makes me wanna puke oyyy!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope the royal family gets hung up and die suffering. Fuck em.

Ok so the emperor ain't that much of a dick. I mean he is actually looking out for them as much as he can. I mean being an emperor ain't sunshine and rainbow's. And frankly he couldev leave blondina in a ditch even with that ring or rid of her easily so noble family doensn't get bad rep among the nobles. Pretty much only assholes are the kids but they are kids raised with golden spoon, and emperor can't show weakness or give much attention to the kids and mother seems to do fuck all so honestly it's good that they are not planning to exploit their position. So there is room for characther development, which I hope there will be becouse I personally really aint fan of black & whit shit. Its just my opinion.

Still unconvinced with the father. Yeah, you loved her but didn't you said so yourself that you forgot about them. Treat her with a bit of a dignity.

I was very pleased that she told him off like that- though her character isn’t the most energetic or whatever- I really like how calm and straightforward she is.

@wf2808 her dad said in an earlier chapter that she had the colouring but not the power, but fell in love with her and basically left her to protect her anyway

@paradoxorum Did he? I might not read it clearly or mix up with other manhwa😂 Either way, it’s still a sad story for Bridey and her mother considering how the girl has been lived up until now. I have to re-read if he forgot about them or not

@wf2808 he did forget about them but that was after he got so busy ruling, he mentioned that he thought she remarried and was like comfortable though. Had no idea how his daughter was being treated or how poorly they lived, I hope he finds out and we get some more development from him

Users who are viewing this thread