I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Hmmm lart really is simply oblivious and misguided... given proper education and attention i think he could be an ok person in the future ...

and oof blondina is so cool

Dex-chan lover
Not a stupid fucking love rival! We all know she’s not gonna end up with you, so you’re just slowing down the story

And thus the second ML flag has been officially raised (though we know it's no use, she's already claimed hehe)

Thank you for the chapter! I really like this series and look forward to every update.

Bridey expresses herself clearly and wants you to stay away but you go and fall in love 🤨 Boy that's why you're the second male lead 😂😂😂 Thanks for update 🤗

Dex-chan lover
we call this feeling one of the symptoms of the second ml syndrome sorry u contracted this disease :)
thx for the chappy

I never read the novel but apparently
In the novel when she finds out that the duke likes her she turns him down clearly showing that she doesn’t like him at all so all is fine ☺️

She eats well, that's nice

I'm still thinking about the implications of that phrase in the Korean context
'eating well'
It seems like a really important thing

I really love how clear she is about how she feels and the way she can stick up for herself without being a douche, it's so refreshing

I really like Lart honestly. Of course he's a young ass but the imperial bullshit like manipulation and putting on fronts are not there. It would be nice to see a redemption arc with him or something. Of course the younger sis is the mastermind or whatever so she can go rot a little. I'd also like dad to step up and change as well.

Nothing to say about the second romantic interest popping up since it'll only be there to make the plot come about prolly.

Also, WOW! A main character who is smart averagely, knows how to have a brain and still has bits of interesting trauma supporting her character. 90% of other webcomics with the same from nothing to someone/i returned time/reincarnation are dumber than her. So far the main character and her interactions with panther boy are really carrying the start of this.

do most of ML in romance manhwa fall in love with the FL after the FL scold them? does this mean they're M? LOL

We stan an eloquent and well-spoken MC. Glad that she ain't taking shit from this 3rd-rate 2nd-ML's "kindness." He may seem cute in this chapter but let's not forget he's playing along with the public's opinion and not standing up for her in public to protect his own social status 🙄 she needs a ML who will always have her back in any situation, she's been abandoned and neglected by too many people to deserve anything else.

That princess girl is just...so delusional? She really acting like her path to being the empress is secured, lmaoo.

Users who are viewing this thread