I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 11

Yeah ok sure Phillip after you invited her to basically embarrass her 🙄

I don't get animosity thowards the white boy. He doesn't outrank emperors kids so all he can do is belike mhm, sure, yes. Also I think he invited her becouse he was imressed how she carried herself against people who were slandering her. I mean he pretty much did nothing to her he didn't even say shit to her before the invitation.

So the fact that she's from lowly background is known or not now I'm getting so confused

Edit
So I reread the ch2 and it's kinda like people dont believe that she's sick etc etc.
(what's the point of hiding then still confuse lol)

@wf2808 It's a noble prestige thing. If you can force a big enough lie to be The Truth. It's a sign of power. If someone directly said that Blondina is bastard born to Emperor face or in the town square they will be executed. Having power to enforce your version of Truth is a prestigious thing.

The moments where she suddenly goes into "mature wise sage mode" are really jarring and do not fit the way her character was displayed in other scenes.

@wf2808 The king told her not to speak of her background, but then the author apparently forgot about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeathDonut she was referring directly to the public rumors already circulating about her. she didn't give unnecessary detail and ended the conversation quickly. she's not really going into "sage mode", she's talking honestly and in a straightforward manner to people who aren't used to it.

Oh boy! You must stop that baadump badump while it's early~ Or else, you'll meet sharp claws like those carriage wheels~

its the feeling of death as u attempt to have a crush, but like ur crush, amon shall crush ur dreams

Users who are viewing this thread