I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 11

@miayasmin yea that’s also why I don’t like him but
I read spoilers that apparently blondina will cut him off clearly with no misunderstandings because she knows that she likes aymon and she doesn’t like the duke in that way

Our fl is cool so of course he'll fall for her, especially with the age that will affect his instincts or movements and words😒
We got him yall🙏

lmao young boi getting wet just because a more mature woman put him in his place heh he's not gonna stand a chance to ML

boy... go away... she just used grown up words and suddenly youre attracted to her? LMAO

i feel like the story’s gonna try and paint philip as a genuinely nice kid/guy (typical second male lead syndrome) but he just went along with her siblings insulting her to her face in the ancient language?? he was literally smiling when they compared her to a dog. i’m beyond unimpressed.

It's not that the guy is agreeing with the bratty siblings, but he has a lower standing than them and has to be careful with how he behaves. Since they addressed him, he has to try and find a way to respond without coming off as impudent. The fake smile is very expected of a noble.
Even if he really did look down on her, he completely changed his mind at the end when she gave him something to think about.

Dex-chan lover
It's the feeling of realizing your a pretentious asshole white haired boy. Fuck em. He was smiling the entire time when insulting her, went over to invite her only because he wanted to manipulate her, and he's not a good kid.

Users who are viewing this thread