I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
If that little brat ends up with the maid I'll be so pissed, what a waste of a chapter, I want to see Amon x Blondina not this shitty kid!

Double-page supporter
@johnpoop2529 Please have some understanding for his character. You're holding a grudge towards a fictional character like you were personally attacked. You have to realize that he's only a child. You're the type of person to say they want to raise a child because they're cute, but once you realize how much of a hassle they are, you hate them. That's just an assumption though.

Okie... I'm ready to ship him with Lucy if he changes for the better. I don't want to entrust my precious Lucy to him if it doesn't happen. But migod he was really cute in this chapter

AMON IS SO ADORABLE.

also blondina misunderstanding stuff is gonna lead to some bad things, i can feel it.

princes who bully and harass others do not get the best friend SO sir you better be changing your ways soon or else

Group Leader
After seeing this chapter, i dont think i dislike the prince anymore, i just think hes an idiot now💀 but he does deserve better, and i hope he gets to be with his crush

I hope he changes, I want Lucy to be happy too. Also, I can’t find the discord, could someone send me the link?

Ahh, I don't really like where this misunderstanding is going... I also don't feel like it's very warranted? Anon isn't treating Lucy in any special way, and he sure as hell not following her around wherever she goes Like he does Blondina...

The prince having a crush on Lucy is cute but dear Sir I won't ship you with her if you continue being bad on Blondina. Thank you for the update!

@HarukaNazu I think the misunderstanding arose bc Blondina has never been treated well before. She doesn’t think anything good that happens around her is for her. So Amon sticking around must only be bc Lucy is around in Blondina’s mind

The prince in more like a victim in all this the real evil is his sister because she is planning to backstab him to take the throne. I wish he will become more confident and act the way he wants.

I hope that this crush on Lucy is a path toward redemption. And honestly, I get that the prince has his own struggles. He doesn't have a friend, his sister is basically his rival for the throne, and the nobles around him are just kiss ups that will not hesitate to bash him when his back is turned.

Maybe this way, Blondina and the prince can start to be a family again.

I was legit ready to drop this manga, but now this is making me interested again.

I think the mix of the weight of being a royal and being controlled by Adellai made him try to shoot Blondina but that doesn’t excuse his actions. I just hope he gets a good redemption if he does because he is showing chances of becoming a normal person.

Users who are viewing this thread