I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 15

The boy really got messed up from his environment, tbh he's the only one worth getting redeemed in that sucky royal family

I wont excuse his behaviour but i see a HUGE room for his character development 🥺 Hope he would (even unintentionally) hope our girl to shake this shitty royal family.
Thnks for the translation 💕

princeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........................................................idk you still seem immature

Amon just wants you, Princess 😂
And I hope the prince will be on the good track after this

Poor bby prince. If you're destined to like Lucy, shape up my boy. First become a man worthy and you'll be at the start line. I believe you can become a good man, you still can change, and break out ofthid negative environment.

(I really want to see some character growth out of this prince. I'm not seeing any substantial development from the FL and ML yet)

I'm so used to seeing baby-faced Amon, that when I scroll down and see the grown-up version of him, I'M SHOOKED.
HE'S SO HANDSOME AHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR ADULT HIM AHHH

Hehe, he got distracted by Lucy and fell off the horse, didn't he? *pfft*

(Tho tbh that's probably gonna result in the bad kindof tsun since this ship is so new/no interactions yet)

I could care less about this prince and maid relationship. Gimme more cute Blondina and Amon

i get he’s a kid but does he really not understand the hypocrisy 😭 he is upset about others looking down on him while he’s doing the same thing to blondie.

Dex-chan lover
If this were another kinda story, the prince would force himself on a servant, hope it doesn’t go that kinda way

I hope this second ship sails, because then the Prince would resign his position of candidate to the throne or would have no power to sit on the throne = less annyoing flies for Blondina
+ He would be happier outside a place like that too, he's not made for that.

Btw, question...Is the princess the final boss? It's giving me the vibes...

Users who are viewing this thread