I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 18

I don't like this misunderstanding :< So i hope they'll talk it out soon.

@mary_here I think it was shown a few chapters back that Blondina freezes up when faced with big things and people (e.g. the knight and the statue). It was Amon who noticed it.

Who won't be afraid when surrounded by a lot of "wild animals" that roar all at the same time?? Hehe

Geez guys, ofc she’d be afraid of this new environment esp with the older shinsus growling like that. It’s instinct. It’d be more unbelievable if she was unfazed the whole time.

M2Z

I almost forgot that Blondina is afraid of big things (all the adult Shinsu were big) , no wonder she acted like that qwq

FREAKING OUT WHEN AMON WAS FREAKING OUT ABOUT MARRIAGE AND THEIR RUT SEASON CODNCKEJXIENEUFNWGIFEJ

Who f**ked with you BCK staff, who do we have to burn down. How dare they.

Thank you for the wonderful work you continue to provide us with. I cant believe there's people out there still doing that smh. I hope you all have better days ahead of you that just sucks

ughh I kept missed amon in his human form :') It's enjoyable to seen him as a cute lil leopard. But, ughh I felt like, where's the ml!!! 😭 Oh btw, thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread