I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Bring back the guillotine.
Man royals/nobility suck in these manhwas - I always want an uprising a la Marie Antoinette.

why do I feel like there's a timeskip already, and where the eff is her ring. Author doesn't seen to care for details, let's see if it gets better.

The emperor's gloves disappeared for a panel lmao, it looked like he had thrown them off or something

There’s two paths Blondie can take for her siblings. Ignore them and faithfully do what she said she’ll do, by being nonexistent. Or rising in power to either help, laugh, whatever fits her personality at the siblings when they fall in status and “honor”. I personally like option 3 where she kills them by framing certain people and causing scandals. By framing, she’ll get away scot free when she murders, and by creating scandals, people will think negatively on the siblings and will think that they deserved to die.

wow she adapted quickly after being forcefully taken here.Also also,we still don't know where she got her confident from?Like We still dont know how much time passed after she was taken here.I think author should have done 2 more chapters when she was back in the streets for us to know her personality more

Dex-chan lover
xD I thought I would hate her, but the way she was like "Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, so can't we just stop this? I apologize" was hilarious.
She knew it would be more bothersome to talk sense into them, so she just gave up to be left alone quickly xD
Although that's not always the best course of action...

if the emporer didn't like her/didn't want her, then why did he take her???

also I love the mc's personality. she's so calm.
but I wonder how she's so calm, especially since she grew up in an abusive home. maybe it's her innocence?

Fed-Kun's army
I love how calm she is; i aspire to be like her 😂

and everyone’s a mf bitch ffs. They can go fuck themselves lol

Dex-chan lover
This is progressing very fast! Not hating, just not used to such a quick pace for the first few chapters of a new manhwa.

Miss ML is very calm and rational. She will be able to deal with her new shit family, but i want a loving person for her

Dex-chan lover
Out of the furnace into the fire. Her life sucks, from her name to her family.

Thanks for the chapter!

Mary Sue mode activated?

This is one heck of a jump from scared child to acting mature like that...

Users who are viewing this thread