I Raised the Beast Well

I almost back down from the name alone. Glad that i didn't. It's fun and is such a breeze.

A blonde girl named Blondina....... boi, such an unfortunate soul 🤣 if she was a boy, she’d just be Blonde right? Or Blondo? No, Blondi!

I swear this is so cute 🥰💗

and the leads are giving me the Lucas , Athy and Ejekiel vibes. Especially, Amon and Lucas. The daddy better start treating Blondina right.

To the people waiting for smut
I don't think there is gonna be smut as it is licenced by naver and no story has smut in naver corp. But the novel had smut though

@Vin_lin
@AminaHariss
If you read the novel, can you tell me
how the relationship with her family goes? If it's really gonna go how I think it's gonna go, being purely negative, I might very well drop this.

name Blondina is of African origin and means "Gift of god".

I searched it up since i wanted to brainwash myself from having the thoughts of the fl to be called that way just because she's blonde

It seems like everyone hating on Phillip just because he isn't ML.
The main reasoning in most comments for chapter 12 was "he loves her, because she rejected him" and that he's scheming, manipulative person.
As I understand it, Phillip fell in love, because Blondina carries herself with dignity, sincere with her feelings and brave. When he said, that this rejection was a first for him, he didn't meant, that it was the reason he fell in love.
Another thing is, I don't think Phillip is manipulative. His words, that nobody would want Blondina as wife, was meant as an explanation, why he leaving for a long time and isn't afraid, that Blondina would be taken away. Since it would be considered as a hole in the plot if he would just leave and think nothing about it.
And also, I don't think Phillip looking down on her, when he wants to give her power and money. It is common thing, when you want provide for your loved one.
Anyway, I don't think it was author's intention to make Phillip manipulative type. I think he's more of a rival for ML, and meant to help story develop.
I love Amon and all... but right now he seems a lil bit too capricious and impulsive. But I guess it's not a big problem if you're cool strong magical cat.

Was curious about this but I can't take it seriously with the FL having a name such as "Blondina". 😅

Kyaa.
Amon is so cute. Why didn't I find this gem earlier. I really like the manhua more than novel because of the Amon cuteness XD XD
So So Cute XD
He's much cutter than the Amon in my imagination when I reading the novel. ♥️
I'm gonna read the novel later and just wait for the manhua to finish first.
Thanks you so much for translating this manga. XD

Anyway, I don't think it was author's intention to make Phillip manipulative type. I think he's more of a rival for ML, and meant to help story develop.

Rather than manipulative, I think it's more that he is looking down on her. His words and his face at the end all imply that she's interesting and useful, but lower than him. He will definitely be a rival and help develop the story, but I think his mentality shows that he was just "reserving" Blondina by giving her that bracelet (and possibly as a reminder of him while he's gone).

EDIT: Sorry I don't know how to quote you properly.

Users who are viewing this thread