I Raised the Villains Preciously - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooo! why did they do that to our little Masha? Are we really going down the reverse harem route, even if just teasing it?
I reaaaally like the MC and the story has been interesing so far, please don't make me drop it....

Dex-chan lover
Masha was my favorite and major reason to read this. That's why I'm dropping doing this. Unless he becomes femboy again, I'm not gonna return to this again. Someone pls let me know if this happen

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, did the book never mention masha's gender? Is that a plot hole? I thought maybe masha had created some sort of gender magic thing in the book timeline, that was never mentioned in the book
Masha was always male. He was just a godtier trap.
My guess is that he decided that since he liked his teacher quite a bit, a more manly physique was probably better than his formerly feminine look.

Dex-chan lover
They ruined Masha, I’m enby and I was 100% projecting myself onto them, but like, why did the author have to do that to them :/

Kinda liked the series due to the how the handled their gender expression and openness. But now it’s just feels like they’re gonna play it off as something they grew out of or some shit.

Idk it’s just a random series and I didn’t expect to see it in the first place, but I’m sad that I lost one of my main reasons for enjoying the series until now.

Users who are viewing this thread