I Really Don't Want to Be Reborn

Very underrated. I've read until chapter 333 using screen translator. This manhua is worth it for me to binge read the story even though mtl is headache inducing.
It's a harem, yes, but the girls are neither throwing themselves to MC or inexplicably fell in love with MC. In a way, it's a story about MC's two-timing, three-timing, or perhaps even more. It's like a few romance stories squeezed into a manhua, because each girl has their own stories to unfold and will make you root for their successful relationship while at the same time cursing MC's unfaithfulness. Sure, there are a few unlikeable characters, but that means each character is different and not a mass produced mob characters and you can enjoy their growth during the course of the story.
Hope it will get more attention and recognition both from readers and translators alike. Rated 11/10

Tldr;
Translation review:
-Firescans: read at their official website, they doesn't update on mangadex that often. Quality is decent at best, but their release schedule is 2 chapters/week. Currently translating until chapter 50.
-likemanga.io: not sure who their translator is, but they never released their translation in mangadex but every other scrapper sites have their releases. The translation is a barely edited MTL, maybe they're using DeepL I'm not sure. But they properly put their text into the bubbles. Currently translating until chapter 172.
-Mangamtl: literally MTL. Their OCR sometimes missed a few bubbles. Headache inducing to read.
-This is the unofficial raw. Read using screen translator. It's a bit tedious to click the translate button at every page, but it gets the job done. Still headache inducing to read but more accurate than mangamtl. Read at the risk of your own sanity

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread