I Regressed to Level Up Instead of Being a Simp - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
So first is was a "normal" popularity contest, now suddenly these girls have gone bonkers and believes MC is the perfect man or something, but why though? Author, but why though!?? He was vague about maybe having money maybe not having money, maybe knowing math, maybe not knowing math... Did I miss something? I guess it's his beauty stat cheat? Is that enough?

Aggregator gang
So first is was a "normal" popularity contest, now suddenly these girls have gone bonkers and believes MC is the perfect man or something, but why though? Author, but why though!?? He was vague about maybe having money maybe not having money, maybe knowing math, maybe not knowing math... Did I miss something? I guess it's his beauty stat cheat? Is that enough?
It's called deception or mind manipulated. Be a therapist or a lawyer, you will know. And he from the future along with his experiences, handle a few kids should be easy

Dex-chan lover
It's called deception or mind manipulated. Be a therapist or a lawyer, you will know. And he from the future along with his experiences, handle a few kids should be easy
No, you read too much fiction.
Real people aren't stupid enough to fall for whatever shit as long as someone "talks well" unless they are mentally burdened in some other way, like most people that need help of those two professions usually are.
These "Kids" (legally they should be adults right?) might be immature but thats it, their biggest trouble seems to be "love", an issue far removed from the base needs that would put a human in serious mental distress, which is basically a requirement for "talk no jutsu" to be especially effective outside situations of group pressure.
But hey, maybe I'm just overestimating humanity, it is overall quite the disappointing race.

Aggregator gang
Real people aren't stupid enough to fall for whatever shit as long as someone "talks well" unless they are mentally burdened in some other way, like most people that need help of those two professions usually are.
These "Kids" (legally they should be adults right?) might be immature but thats it, their biggest trouble seems to be "love", an issue far removed from the base needs that would put a human in serious mental distress, which is basically a requirement for "talk no jutsu" to be especially effective outside situations of group pressure.
But hey, maybe I'm just overestimating humanity, it is overall quite the disappointing race.
What i said is the same as when someone started at a new school. You don't get to know their family or wealth until you get close enough. He a regressor so he made use of those info, manipulated the people into thinking he has some kind of deep background. And while doing that, he wasn't really acting like some poor uneducated people, he has shown confident and money. So the girls created their own stories about him in their minds, girls like cool boys, smart rich handsome cool boys. Dating someone like that would make any girl popular and feel special. Like a prize you can't never get but you still try. Human are complicated, but in the story, he has the system and the years he lived so wouldn't it be easy to manipulate people you know?

Well you have to consider this guy has known their personality traits and how they were in college for years but to these college age kids they just met. He's probably able to slot in with them personally and also enough confidence in their relationships (because presumably he's very familiar with them) to slot in personally.

But then again you really shouldn't expect much from these webcomics. It's sort of a shallow genre because they're most running generic face-slapping plots to get tokens from the audience, because that's how they get paid. Any work written for the sake of the audience will generally cater to the tastes of the lowest denominator within that audience. And for pay-to-read webcomics that's mostly people who just want a not particularly complicated but entertaining to read 侮辱 plot.

Users who are viewing this thread