I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Supporter
I mean it is his fault he wanted to do the NTR strategy but sadly the sis just didn't care and actually wanted the ship to happen.
Deep down she is care 🤫

Screenshot-2023-04-18-19-20-44-811-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
I really hope you guys keep up with the uploads. It's fun watching this calculating psycho not able to control or comprehend her sister. Art is also extremely free which feels great.

There's a fine difference between platonic love and romantic love. Let's hope she doesn't love her brother too much.
Boy have I got news for you. I am pretty sure it was stated that she did actually love him, and that was why she is doing all of that since the beginning at the expense of her own health, to save him. To her, he isn't just her brother but her fvourite character and person. Like, if you didn't come here for a yandere "big brother", then I have no idea how you stuck around so long. They aren't even related.

Thanks a lot for the translations! I'm almost done reading the novel but I enjoy seeing the manga too as I can see what expressions they make and see more of them ofc♥️

Dex-chan lover
isn’t that what happens in the first chapter? I guess she might figure out before then
In the first chapter, the flash-forward part, she's ignorant and even asks his reasons for coming back and not doing the death game.

Her expression at least conveys confusion at what he is saying about wanting her to love him, but we don't see if she fully connects the dots in that moment or how she reacts to him, since it is at that moment that we start following time properly.

Dex-chan lover
Terrific series thus far, and I absolutely adore the artist’s style. Has she illustrated any other works?
make sure to check out her artist page here! she has a few works, one of my faves being snow white and alice (shiro ari). its a shoujo and fully scanlated. its old enough though and her more recent works other than this one aren't translated to english yet, like onigashima and hitodenashi no kokoro. hopefully this scanlation gets popular so it creates a demand for more scanlated pepu work?

Dex-chan lover
I’m more talking about how it seems like she still hasn’t realized he likes her at that point, since she thinks he’ll kill her instead of, uhh, yandere lovenest her
well that really wasn't her goal so she would've never expected for the brother to be a yandere

Dex-chan lover
Thank for you the translation again, Träumerei Scans!!!

Also, oh boy. Lil sister may be regretin that relief soon :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread