Death Game Manga no Kuromaku Satsujinki no Imouto ni Tensei shite Shippai shita - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Big bro: BDSM MIND BREAK SEX!!!
Imouto: jokes on you i am into that stuff!

Dex-chan lover
Her brother is mentally unstable and needs serious professional help. At the same time, what kind of help would there be and would they be effective...

Dex-chan lover
I was about to say "how kinky " but who decide to cut onions!!? Some last chapter makes it like... mai is saying goodbye bro... it ain't fun.

Also is the brother literally a psychopath???? A genius psychopath? Why is he talking about murdering mai ?I mean it just hit me he is willing to hurt mai ...ex breaking one of her arms

Dex-chan lover
Com'n Big Bro, don't let the invasive thoughts win!

Dex-chan lover
Also is the brother literally a psychopath???? A genius psychopath? Why is he talking about murdering mai ?I mean it just hit me he is willing to hurt mai ...ex breaking one of her arms
Did it really take you all this long to figure this out? This guy ain't a run-of-the-mill traumatized tragic villain, he's a bonafide born psychopath, a Ted Bundy on the works, an evil person who cares not about a single thing other than what amuses him, which for far too long in his life was only death; a real monster who's true power lies not on his detailed plans, but on his ability to perfectly mask his inhumanity and look like the perfect man.

The story is about how this potential serial killer, this person who loves nothing and no one, somehow managed to catch feelings for his step-sister, and how it changed the basis of his being and is utterly alien to him; a monster who easily and remorsessly framed his own mother, is now having to deal with feelings of love for the first time... and it ain't pretty.

Dex-chan lover
Did it really take you all this long to figure this out? This guy ain't a run-of-the-mill traumatized tragic villain, he's a bonafide born psychopath, a Ted Bundy on the works, an evil person who cares not about a single thing other than what amuses him, which for far too long in his life was only death; a real monster who's true power lies not on his detailed plans, but on his ability to perfectly mask his inhumanity and look like the perfect man.

The story is about how this potential serial killer, this person who loves nothing and no one, somehow managed to catch feelings for his step-sister, and how it changed the basis of his being and is utterly alien to him; a monster who easily and remorsessly framed his own mother, is now having to deal with feelings of love for the first time... and it ain't pretty.
Yes... I just thought maybe he's too Genius that he got bored or something.. I forgot the fact that he get rid of his mother at the young age.

But it's clear now. Yet, I'm still hopelessly hoping for a good ending 😌

Users who are viewing this thread