I Saved the Cursed Duke - Ch. 1

I mean he’s on the brink of dying so he’s allowed to be dumb 😆

I mean, he is severely bleeding so he might not be thinking straight so I can't really blame him for being a moron here

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I mean, blood loss doesn't let you think at full capacity and this guy has probably survived multiple assasination attempts by that guy, so i'll let his paranoid attitude a pass.

I was annoyed with the ML but yeah he's just had a brush with death, is bleeding to death and is paranoid and scared for his life. Will forgive you for now. Even though you're not really listening to anything she's saying.

I can't help but feel annoyed at his dumbass thinking even though his situation makes it very justifiable.

I'm weak when it comes to black-haired dudes so I hope he's a douchebag to the core so I won't ever get attracted to him. 🥴

Banned
They are both dumb. She got attacked with a sword at her neck. & Yet she's concerned for him.

Dude been getting attacked by men with swords and thought the girl without a sword is with his enemies.

Yeah, yeah blood loss, but still this is dumb.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This kids is how I met your dad/mom

Via attempted murder. 😫

@ everyone who scolds the Male lead first/more. He did ask if she was looking for him and she retardedly said "Yes".

ok come on man why you gotta be so suspicious shes not even wearing the same uniform as those traitors wtf

Users who are viewing this thread