I Shall Become the Queen - Ch. 40.5 - Announcement

Aggregator gang
Whew, for a second there I thought you guys actually liked this. Props for actually translating something so bad.

Rip. 100% agree with those translator opinions at the end. Strangely entertaining, though~ Thanks for the translations ❤

Jet

Wow, that's sad. Only 14chapters to go too. Was the original dropped or was it axed in some way?

Group Leader
@Jet The 14 chapters thing is a semi-lie. The author dropped publishing on QQ. There is actually 93 chapters of Queen.

Dex-chan lover
I end up seeing this with a lot of manhua that isn't about martial arts or cultivation, sets up an interesting premise before losing itself to a too-complex plot with way too little details. I wonder if theres a reason it's like that ?

Dex-chan lover
I tried going back and reading it from the beginning and I just got more confused, lol. Like others have said, it's was pretty entertaining, but goddamn, risking a migraine from overthinking isn't worth it. Thanks for working on this, @wakameep

Dex-chan lover
that they dropped it its fine
even calling it a dumpster fire

all what is happening makes 0 sense and maybe its a culture thing but they seem to jump over to many things that you cant the story at all

I’ll be honest I was going to pick this up again, but thank goodness I read this chapters comments. Crazy to think, 🤔 but you could see the making of the fall at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread