I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

He deserved the beating but that little piece of shit don't do what ur abt to doo

Thanks! That boy really knows how to lie at such a young age. I wonder how their parents discipline him, or did they?

Probably not

Dex-chan lover
That little bitch deserves a beating too.

He definitely deserves since we know what those trash will turn into.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if we're going down the "convert former bullies into supporters" route or the "send bullies to the Bad End" route... 🤔

see kids like that need discipline but next thing you know twitter is gonna cry and call it child abuse.

Fed-Kun's army
Good. Beat him til he cant open that disgusting mouth again.

Who believes a kid that only tells the other partys doings we kids be dumb i hope i will teach my kids to not be so dumb

Fed-Kun's army
@ketchupforblood This is Korean manhwa, the same as Chinese manhwa, where protagonist is not as forgiving and as a pushover like Japanese one, so 90% "it will be send Bullies to the Bad End" route.

Fed-Kun's army
@Notesha Ehhh I can't say anything about Chinese manhua, but I've found that reincarnation manhwa is also pretty mixed. Protags will take revenge on ugly, old, or female characters, but pretty male characters are just as likely to be converted to fawning followers.

Users who are viewing this thread