I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 147

Power Uploader
man, these people are stupid... Like the blonde prince got destroyed because yeah, if you don't know anything about a topic at least try to be on top of new like a freaking road being constructed to make trade simpler. Also dude in the carriage it is raining like 1000 buckets a min I will give you 20min before you are stuck in the mud.

Dex-chan lover
man, these people are stupid... Like the blonde prince got destroyed because yeah, if you don't know anything about a topic at least try to be on top of new like a freaking road being constructed to make trade simpler. Also dude in the carriage it is raining like 1000 buckets a min I will give you 20min before you are stuck in the mud.
On the one hand, clearly the prince is incompetent, but on the other, it seems like literally everyone else in the room is just as in the dark about how bad the situation in the east is. Makes me think the emperor himself is kind of a dick, considering he pressured the east to take up imperial culture only to tank their economy and bankrupt their nobles.

Dex-chan lover
Now we at the good part. Can't wait for Second Prince to be a beast

Double-page supporter
On the one hand, clearly the prince is incompetent, but on the other, it seems like literally everyone else in the room is just as in the dark about how bad the situation in the east is. Makes me think the emperor himself is kind of a dick, considering he pressured the east to take up imperial culture only to tank their economy and bankrupt their nobles.
For me the Emperor is somewhat bored and wanted to test the two prince and also testing out the waters for the nobles allegiance. The answer to the problem is already predetermined.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was most likely the indiscriminate logging of trees. Trees, with their roots, make landslides less likely, but I doubt they would be uprooting every tree they chop. That would be way too much work and not worth it. Still, trees need water and a lot of the water they take from the ground evaporates through their leaves.

So if you cut a tree down, even if the root system stays, the earth stops having the trees pump water out of it and then dumping it into the atmosphere. Which leads to more and more water seeping into the earth and eventually there will be a layer of earth that will become too mushy, and then you get a landslide. A mountain's way of surfing.

So take care of your forests and jungles. They are super important for the ecology and also for the climate.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was most likely the indiscriminate logging of trees. Trees, with their roots, make landslides less likely, but I doubt they would be uprooting every tree they chop. That would be way too much work and not worth it. Still, trees need water and a lot of the water they take from the ground evaporates through their leaves.

So if you cut a tree down, even if the root system stays, the earth stops having the trees pump water out of it and then dumping it into the atmosphere. Which leads to more and more water seeping into the earth and eventually there will be a layer of earth that will become too mushy, and then you get a landslide. A mountain's way of surfing.

So take care of your forests and jungles. They are super important for the ecology and also for the climate.
That is pretty much what happened. cause of the demand for wood for the projectin the East. Every bit counts. Over Logging.

Dex-chan lover
I could also be a ploy to weaken the east so they would be more willing to listen to the king who hold their lifeline

Dex-chan lover
I know they'd probably get blamed for it if that old fart died, but I wish they'd just let him out into the landslide and let him eat the consequences of his own decisions

let the old fart die, c'mon.

That is probably what happened before MC told her to report it quickly.
The one they reported too was the one who locked the place down so most likely it was not reported in time.

And yeah, as most people have mentioned it's probably because of a mix of over-deforestation and a hard rain season.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing to apologize for, I just wanted spoilers. :D
Tia is going to go up North to help out, same with second prince. Tia will get trapped under another landslide and 2nd prince will go beast mode to try and save her. Its a really good part of the story hopefullythey don'tdrag that part out.

Also Tia was holding all that wood for this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread