I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 152

Dex-chan lover
4. He was going for a midnight (non-skinny dipping) swim??
5. That's his swimsuit?
6. He was well-prepared

I mean, he's in the middle of a forest, with knights walking around. If he just went to the lake to bathe without telling anyone, he might have kept his pants on, just in case someone walked in on him. Unless that's the norm, people don't shower naked in public showers. Could be a similar thing.

But probably, the artist simply wanted to keep the pg13 rating. Idk if the novel version has Perez with pants or without pants during this scene.

Dex-chan lover
3 possibilities:
1, he wore it after noticing Tia and before walking over.
2, he wasn’t bathing, just washing face and hair or something (weird)
3, artist wanted to avoid changing the rating away from pg13.
It is number 3

He bathes with pants on...?
In the novel he is fully naked, only wearing "something" when he came out of the water since Tia is there

Olala~! Her eyes have been blessed XD
It is more than just being blessed

Damn, Ya horny mofos just want no pants huh???
Tell that to Tia since she says she saw "nothing" below the belt when the narration went like this

"Huh."

With a low sigh, the sound of water dripping rang once again.

Drip-.

The muscular naked body, shining under the cold moonlight, was gradually trying to reveal the narrow line that led to the lower half of the body as Perez moved.

She was fully mesmerized and will keep watching like a pervert if not because the branch alerted Perez and bring her back to reality

Dex-chan lover
Tia right now
squidward-oh-no-he-s-hot-bifye3g5uh9h5ltu.gif

Dex-chan lover
It is number 3

In the novel he is fully naked, only wearing "something" when he came out of the water since Tia is there

It is more than just being blessed

Tell that to Tia since she says she saw "nothing" below the belt when the narration went like this

She was fully mesmerized and will keep watching like a pervert if not because the branch alerted Perez and bring her back to reality
maybe i should read the webnovel again…

Users who are viewing this thread