I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 153

Dex-chan lover
The cliffhanger is illegal 😩

I wanna know more how they met and what she is and how will Florentia take it. Ah I just can't wait to see how the story unfolds ❤️

I just know Perez loves Florentia too much to cause a misunderstanding. So I'm hoping we won't have too much slow burn going on

Power Uploader
Sigh, that is why I hate stuff like this. Like it more if they get married at the start and just do stuff. Like We all know nothing will happen and we all know we will have another 100+ chapters without them doing anything together. Like get together and do stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Tia's been holding out on us. From the first chapters, it seemed like she didn't know who was riding beside Perez in her last timeline. Seems she did know after all.

Or I misread.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I thought Perez just fucking died in his last life, where is this coming from?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I thought Perez just fucking died in his last life, where is this coming from?
IIRC, Tia's Father and Grandfather died. Lombardi was taken over by the corrupt idiot son(s). Said idiots brought the family to ruin. Part of that was also due to supporting the other prince, who lost to Perez. Perez is an upright person who would purge corruption, so there's no way that a family that has become corrupt would survive.

Perez was always going to succeed and become the next emperor, but he'd have a difficult life and suffer greatly along the way to achieve all that he does. Tia wants to help pave the way for him so that he doesn't have to endure such a bitter struggle as well as paving the way for the Lombardi Family by supporting the correct prince who is honest, decent, and competent enough to win the succession battle regardless of what comes his way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And we've officially entered the Appearance of Rival arc.
Is it though...

I'm assuming she first got involved with Perez as a business partner as the person stockpiling wood. But now Perez himself has been buying wood and Violet has been beating Ramona at the auctions on behalf of Tia.
Aside from already having a personal relationship with Tia, Tia is also the one in the most suitable position to be his business partner. He has no reason to even meet and get involved with Ramona this time.

will this become another misunderstanding mini-arc?
I really hope not.
These are so common and cliche in these types of manhua that they are cringe.

It's like the requirement to be the protagonist of a regression manhua is to assume that everything will follow the original regardless of how all the big things you have done have drastically changed the world already.

At least for female protagonists. Male protagonists tend to anticipate the changes and plan accordingly so that they can hold on to their badassery regardless of what the world throws at them. I guess Korean authors are just sexist like that.

Like "She will be his lover again because she was in the last life" despite having already done something that would erase the opportunity for them to ever meet or the need for them to ever cooperate.

Worse yet, when the FL tries to set up the ML with the OG-FL that he now has no reason to care for under the changed circumstances...
/rant

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IIRC, Tia's Father and Grandfather died. Lombardi was taken over by the corrupt idiot son(s). Said idiots brought the family to ruin. Part of that was also due to supporting the other prince, who lost to Perez. Perez is an upright person who would purge corruption, so there's no way that a family that has become corrupt would survive.

Perez was always going to succeed and become the next emperor, but he'd have a difficult life and suffer greatly along the way to achieve all that he does. Tia wants to help pave the way for him so that he doesn't have to endure such a bitter struggle as well as paving the way for the Lombardi Family by supporting the correct prince who is honest, decent, and competent enough to win the succession battle regardless of what comes his way.
Oh, I somehow remembered that Perez was too sick when he was young that when he grow up, he couldn't do much and passed away, I might have my memory mixed up with another story. :huh:

will this become another misunderstanding mini-arc?

I have no patience and ended up reading ahead so, there's kind of a misunderstanding, but it gets cleared up super quickly, but that doesn't really develop into them being together because Tia has reasons.

Anyway, moving ahead we will have the best story imo, so look forward to it 😊

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, that is why I hate stuff like this. Like it more if they get married at the start and just do stuff. Like We all know nothing will happen and we all know we will have another 100+ chapters without them doing anything together. Like get together and do stuff.
how about we let perez become king first? cause that alone will be an entire arc of political intrigue, death, assassination attempts both successful and not, and tia herself will no doubt be put into danger many times due to her fucking stupid uncle being used like a puppet.

After they clear that hurdle yes lets hurry to the marriage, otherwise we could be setting up for a red wedding scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm just thankfull for a well translated chapter for once. And it's just one person!

Double-page supporter
Ah the so called "supposed couple", Ramona supports Perez and Tia but Tia supports Ramona and Perez. It's going to be Roundabout.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I somehow remembered that Perez was too sick when he was young that when he grow up, he couldn't do much and passed away, I might have my memory mixed up with another story. :huh:
Sounds like you mixed this up with "The Doctor is Out/Doctor Resignation"

...or some other stuff idk

Users who are viewing this thread