I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 155

Dex-chan lover
lol, I'm not sure if he's trying to keep it under the table or just doesn't know, but I'm pretty sure the girl Avinox is interested in is
Tia's cousin Lorraine, Viese's daughter

Also, is Chanton supposed to be a big deal? I saw readers freaking out about him on another website.

lol, I'm not sure if he's trying to keep it under the table or just doesn't know, but I'm pretty sure the girl Avinox is interested in is

Also, is Chanton supposed to be a big deal? I saw readers freaking out about him on another website.
Chanton is a big deal.
I won't say what he did as it is a big spoiler.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Is Chanton a villain?

Tia and Perez...interlocking fingers.

Now I'm just waiting for Perez to confess since "love that's not expressed [is] not love"

Supporter
Yessssss enter Chanton!! And also hurray for Tia developing some awareness of poor Perez. That boy has the patience of a mountain.

Is Chanton a villain?

not…exactly? Or rather, yes and no, depending lol. He’s someone with his own agenda, and following it leads him to be, at different points in the story, both an antagonist and an ally, and you can’t always be completely sure which, which is partly why I think he makes such a fun character to throw in the mix. I would say an ‘antagonist’ rather than villain since he’s not like, mustache-twirling-bad-guy made of pure evil like the empress, and there are reasons behind what he does, and he does them cleverly. He’s a worthy and interesting opponent for Tia, IMHO, in part because she can’t completely predict him, nor can she move him like a chess piece the way she does other people, even when their interests align.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yessssss enter Chanton!! And also hurray for Tia developing some awareness of poor Perez. That boy has the patience of a mountain.

not…exactly? Or rather, yes and no, depending lol. He’s someone with his own agenda, and following it leads him to be, are different points in the story, both antagonist and an ally, and you can’t always be completely sure which, which is partly why I think he makes such a fun character to throw in the mix. I would say an ‘antagonist’ rather than villain at others since he’s not like, mustache twirling bad guy made of pure evil like the empress, and there are reasons behind what he does, and he does them cleverly. He’s a worthy and interesting opponent for Tia, IMHO, in part because she can’t completely predict him, nor can she move him like a chess piece the way she does other people, even when their interests align.
Finally a competent rival, their battle would shaken the fanbase

Dex-chan lover
Based on what i read (and remember), no. He genuinely didn't realize it .

Dex-chan lover
yep. it is indeed her.

Users who are viewing this thread