I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 159

Dex-chan lover
Make sure to brush your teeth guys, this is probably where we start getting more sweet wholesome moments between Perez and Tia since Tia is starting to be aware of her feelings and Perez feels like he almost lost her

N2O

Dex-chan lover
do u think that tia gets embarrassed when she pees in front of migente??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of mia peeing in a corner while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the inside of the carriage smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

Dex-chan lover
So... Tia has been stuck under the landslide for over 8 days? More if you think the original messenger bringing the news back to the central lands? But previously it was stated that help first arrived in two days? Either there's some drift in translation somewhere, or there's something that's just plain unclear, or there's just no solid timescale being used.

Dex-chan lover
So... Tia has been stuck under the landslide for over 8 days? More if you think the original messenger bringing the news back to the central lands? But previously it was stated that help first arrived in two days? Either there's some drift in translation somewhere, or there's something that's just plain unclear, or there's just no solid timescale being used.
Help arrived, but it took days of work to clear all the rubble and rocks i assume

Dex-chan lover
I think part of it is that Tia's perspective wasn't lined up with the outside perspective. So any time passage Tia talked about wasn't necessarily the amount of time we had seen pass outside.

Dex-chan lover
do u think that tia gets embarrassed when she pees in front of migente??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of mia peeing in a corner while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the inside of the carriage smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it
She probably didnt. Not enough water. So get reckt.

how many times can you drink your pee, before it gets ineffective and dehydrate you?

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

WTF
And if you don't have anything to drink (or only the miniscule amount they had), you don't pee.

Aggregator gang
Awew I'm glad Tiq is finally rescued

Thank you for the translation!!

amj

Dex-chan lover
how many times can you drink your pee, before it gets ineffective and dehydrate you?
I think if you start out fully hydrated it’s something like 7?? It’s been a hot sec since I’ve taken bio

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wished it wasn't perez that extended his hand, just some no name side character. All of those main cast member where somewhere else. Perez resting, Gallahan et clerivan occupied doing logistic, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread