I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 162

Dex-chan lover
And that’s why you will fail. Even without Tia’s interference you will fail, but now you won’t even have the chance to rise to begin with. Your debts will crush you as you won’t get any profits from your project. You don’t even have the nobles supporting the first prince because even they see how useless he is.

Dex-chan lover
I see.

She wants to be in charge. She already has the title and authority as Empress, but she wants to be second to none. She's going to use her own son to achieve it.

Dex-chan lover
The brother actually seems a sort-of-decent guy. He didn't really do anything bad since he appeared, as far as I recall...

But the empress is completely delusional, and dumb as dirt.

To be honest, though it's enjoyable, I'd rather have an actually threatening villain. This dumbo will fail so hard it's not even funny XD

Dex-chan lover
Ahem.... USA, everyone.
The usa's debt is actually lower than pretty much every other country on the planet, also the us can have as much debt as it wants as long as it's the world reserve currency, it's not healthy but that's just how fiat works and why crypto has been pushed by alot of people in the past.

Dex-chan lover
The usa's debt is actually lower than pretty much every other country on the planet, also the us can have as much debt as it wants as long as it's the world reserve currency, it's not healthy but that's just how fiat works and why crypto has been pushed by alot of people in the past.
Dunno about part one, and cant be bothered to check, about part two, that's kinda the point? Like, as long as people are willing to give money, you can be in enourmous debt and still spend it like its the last day in hell. Works both for fantasy nobles and for real world governments.

she's enemy with lombardi, has failed the north, threaten the west (and sold some of their land to the south), and hardly has relation with the east. Now how many vote she require to put her son on the throne? Probably not enough since she keep stabbing everyone in the room.

Group Leader
Oh I'll enjoy seeing this woman eat dirt.

I can't help but smirk at the conceitedness needed for that dialogue, though. Her brother did not say “I personally believe your son is worthless”, he said “Everyone else seems to believe that your son is worthless”. Ever heard the phrase “don't shoot the messenger”?

Dex-chan lover
Dunno about part one, and cant be bothered to check, about part two, that's kinda the point? Like, as long as people are willing to give money, you can be in enourmous debt and still spend it like its the last day in hell. Works both for fantasy nobles and for real world governments.
Lol i didn't say it was a good thing, there's a reason why people keep wanting to go back to the gold standard (which wouldn't work with the current world economy being as big as it is, but it's not a bad idea on paper), the problem is fixing it probably won't happen until every world economy collapses, which is a far worse thing.

Dex-chan lover
Lol i didn't say it was a good thing, there's a reason why people keep wanting to go back to the gold standard (which wouldn't work with the current world economy being as big as it is, but it's not a bad idea on paper), the problem is fixing it probably won't happen until every world economy collapses, which is a far worse thing.
I didn't say that either?...
Anyway, my first comment was a half-joke comparison, i explained it and that's where I'll leave it.

Supporter
The shippers.
Perez x Tia
20240820012216-31572f2c-me.jpg
Lorraine x Avinox​

Thanks for changing it back to Lorraine ❤

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! Don't know if the group will see this, but kind of the same with the usage of "Lorraine" before, "Cheshire" is probably better to use than "Cesayu". I don't know about the previous translation group or what more people prefer, but the Official release on Batoto uses Cheshire. It also seems more widely used in translations.

Ultimately, it's up to the TL group what to use. Again, thank you for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for tl!
is it just me or has nothing really progressed for a while? i get the buildup for their romance progression, but i feel like we’re still at square 2 besides the fact that the angelas r still in debt and will still be in debt

Users who are viewing this thread