I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 164

Dex-chan lover
That uncle I swear! “You don’t love Lombardi, half-blood” like bitch, if you have paid attention for five minutes you would know that a true Lombardi hates the Angenas as the elitist scumbags they are. You’re the fake Lombardi here, since the only thing you worry about is fame and power, things Lombardis already have aplenty of without the royal family’s help. What a dumbass 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
You know, i always imagine this banquet as a scene where there are many small boats, big enough to fit a seat for 4 or more, cruising the river. Basically it has a more personal and private setting like a boat festival or something.

Even if the boats were bigger, i always think it not bigger than a ferry. Never imagine it will be a Cruise Liner...

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S WHY SHE'S MY GOAT.

Tia was ready for all that smoke from her shitty uncle, but figured it was best to crush him at the next event.

This Cruise idea to the East, is going to tank Western tourism, and her Uncle is going to lose his shit cause he k ows he is fucked.

Supporter
20240820032050-afb18a4f-me.png

Can't wait for Viese to be in this position.​

Dex-chan lover
I understand her anger. She stayed with the family, trying to keep things afloat in her previous life, while Viese and his children were just destroying the family from the inside. And he says she had no affection for Lombardi? When he drove the family to the ground in her previous life? He is the one who has no affection for Lombardi. He only likes the family because of the authority, fame and wealth it provided him with...

I can't wait to see him lose it all :win:

On one side I can’t wait to get the reveal of Tia’s ownership of the trading company - on the other I kinda want to savour it as this was a build that took so much time.
I’ll wait for next week then !

Ohh, Perez is getting closer to knowing about the owner. Now I wanna read the whole novel, can't wait for the next update!
Thanks for the translate, TL!

Users who are viewing this thread