I Shall Seal the Heavens

I recommend for everybody to read the novel instead! The novel is actually really good. This manhua is really bad.

Dex-chan lover
uh oh, issth has a manhua??? (just found this cause it's popped on main page), anyone have read this, maybe i'll read this later but i kinda want a heads up? i have a rather low faith with manhua adaptation of novel, issth is one of those decent material, hopefully it doesn't get destroyed by a manhua adaptation.

I read that the manhua was stopped in chapter 128 and will not follow? shame I liked this manhua :(

Can someone tell me what chapter of the novel is the last chapter of the manhua please?
I will read the novel from the start because I heard it's much better. But it's boring to read it when you already know what will happen. So I need a motivation, an objective.

@Naiyro You need to read from the start. The manhua is an awful deception of the story after the very first arc. You could probably skip the first 20 novel chapters or so. The manhua cuts out about 95% of the content and the depiction of Meng Hao is awful.

@Naiyro Probably the first 20 or so. Or if you're more stingy, 41 (Minor spoiler ahead, already revealed in Manhua: when the Reliance sect disbands). The events in the Manhua are inaccurate and portray probably around 10% of what actually happens in the novel, beside skipping the majority of the content, it also does things in either the wrong order or just makes up stuff that doesn't even happen in the novel. If you really want to know where the current manhua is at in the novel, it's chapter 101 (manhua ch 93).

Dex-chan lover
Why did read manhua drop this ;_; i'm glad it's being updated again, but now it's back to terrible tls and typesetting

Dex-chan lover
Didn't read the novel and the story still seems like it's all over the place. Was still readable up till chapter 59, after that they just skip a bunch of stuff without explaining anything at all, god knows what the hell is even happening.

Users who are viewing this thread