I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
why, you should lob off their heads, of course.

Dex-chan lover
Side effect of playing Autonauts all night, my first thought is her potions has programming codes in them. She could make a fully autonomous world with potions alone.

Eh, who am I kidding, her potions goes leaps beyond that. It does anything she imagines, no need for codes, lol.

It's 4am I am still not asleep, so what is this guild shut down thing? Was that an infinite potion box?

what to do on last page? send poison directly inside their body and melt the flesh away

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist Yeah, she found out that what counts as a "Container" for the potions was rather flexible ... so she created a explosive (I think nitroglycerin) potion inside their bodies.

Double-page supporter
ugh don't you hate it when you're in a new country just walking and suddenly four men surround you because fucking same. I love this manga for how relatable it is <3

Double-page supporter
@theShear: flexible is a mild way of putting it. She could, if she felt like it, create car as a container for the "potion" gasoline. She can create anything so long as it contains something she considers a potion.

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon I've seen plenty of movies with that scene in it :p. Though Junior high and high school had "events" like that cause fighting fair ain't fun...

Users who are viewing this thread