I Shall Survive Using Potions!

Contributor
Is ok if a group drop it, if they feel they aren't into it and dislike it, hopefully someone else can pick this up since i ireally like this story and art.

Cross fingers.

The supposed war crimes that she "comitted" fall under the Geneva convention of which neither political body are signatures of. Therefore she has committed no crime.

Thank God for murcareum, someone who isn't an idiot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isekai being one of my favorite settings, why are there so many where things are just too convenient? This manga's one of them. Where's the struggle?

I legitimately can't figure out if it being dropped is a joke or not due to the presentation. I hope so, but It sounds like it's not. Hope someone else picks it up soon

Licensed. And people who don't want their stuff dmcaed .... drop it.
I can understand that.

Probably wont see this in the stores anytime soon altough.

Contributor
@Greenfox - This site allow licensed manga in X countries but they have to be full fan scanlated, scans of the legit english manga is forbidden, so is fine. Also the english license works only for the native english countries, other countries with different native languages aren't covered (you can just import but is not licensed).

I like this it's not some MC beta power fantasy harem shit. Its just an intelligent girl making her way in a new world while not being too overly OP

Oh, Potion loli is actually an accepted alt title!
I only wish her sister, Gold loli, had been given the same courtesy.

Contributor
Nobody pick this up anymore? I really like this isekai. >_>

Contributor
According to Loli Mamoritai Side "Since 'Slow AF' Robbed from us, so I'll focus in translating the LN"
And Slow AF dropped this too....
And I am minority and I like this series too, although how bad is it, I hope a kindred spirit pick this up

Contributor
Finally, waiting for the great comeback, i'm not disappointed. 😎

This is your average trashy isekai, trying to disguise itself as something else with a cute girl as the MC. Lives are worth nothing, everyone is wrong but her and everyone praises miss 'I don't want to stand out' to high heaven. Yeah, I think I've reach my breaking point here.

If you don't like it, why in the world do you insist on reading and then bitching about it.

It's been quite clear from the beginning what she is and how op, and yet you prolong your supposed suffering. How interesting.

Thanks for the upload/translations.

Contributor
Thanks for the update @LittleDaoist, please ignore the trolls and continue the translation, you are doing a great job and service.
Also thanks to the whole Loli Mamoritai staff involved, really like Funa sensei works, hope this will get an anime adaption in future along the other "coin lady" adaption.

Users who are viewing this thread