I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.5

Dex-chan lover
please tell me for the love of all that is holy, that she didnt just buy mandarine perfume.

Group Leader
Not for nothing but you might want to set up codes for more cryptocurrencies than just BTC if you're still considering that an option. BTC isn't really good for small donations (or using in general) anymore. Doge, BCH, Litecoin, etc are all better for that purpose.
Actually I generally accept donations through ko-fi/paypal and there is a kofi link on the website. But if anyone cares about their privacy more and want to use crypto then there is BTC. And I had a Binance account for other coins but after the binance scandal in USA I closed that account. You can contact me through discord if you want to donate. https://bit.ly/omuricescans.

Dex-chan lover
aren't mandarins just oranges but wacky? (I haven't eaten a mandarin in my life :huh: )

MD@Home
aren't mandarins just oranges but wacky? (I haven't eaten a mandarin in my life :huh: )
Mandarins are smaller and sweeter. Easier to peel, too.

Also, kouhai really needs to get a grip. She gets more annoying with each chapter, which is kinda impressive considering we're in the 47th one.

Dex-chan lover
A mandarin is close to the size of a golf ball, to give you an idea. While an orange is more the size of a tennis ball. Give or take a few cms of diameter.

Oh yeah, for those who can't tell, orange is my favorite color, fruit, and there's also a river named after it in Africa. Never been there though. It's the color of my room's walls.

Users who are viewing this thread