I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this series has stayed wholesome so far. I really don't want them to be in a romanric relationship because it just ruins the whole thing. Yes maybe it would've been nice to see that but that is weird if you're a normal person.

I do wish I could've seen them going on trips though. Nice plot device to deepen bonds with. And to heal.
Implying anyone who reads this manga is "normal"

Personally I wouldn't really care. So long as it's what she wants and if he's open to it I have no problems. How they met isn't normal but the relationship they build can be a normal romantic one. After she's legal if course.

Dex-chan lover
There are works of trauma like Himizu where I think the author knew that guy then disguised his story as fiction. Facts are stranger than fiction.

As for this one, the author just want to make his nutting material.

In my opinion, I think this story treats the topic of underage sexual exploitation far better than "It's Not Meguro-san's First Time".

A person who suffered through this horrifying scenario does not just act like nothing happened years later. That shit scars you for life.

Here we see how truly ugly and hurtful such a trauma would actually be like, and the characters react like REAL PEOPLE to this situation.

Unlike in Meguro-san where I swear the author has no idea what trauma is and how people react to it.

Dex-chan lover
The bro is truly a bro.
If the bro was a proper bro , and had the balls to have his little sister stay with him instead of that khunt act of giving her some money and staying at a hotel 99 percent of this manga wouldn't have happened

Users who are viewing this thread