I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
My favorite monthly manga is here. Also, isn't one side taking this meme a bit too personal?
DYUyGC9.png

Group Leader
its my favorite time of the month again when i can Call the entire chat INCELS

Fed-Kun's army
Asami is best girl already.
She was definitely getting more suspicious as the conversation moved, and she seems worried about the living situation.

Uhhhh that's kinda annoying lol but comes from the right place i guess

@IamSnail indeed, this manga makes incels spawn everywhere
@Ank this is called manga, you can even find it in anime and other fictional stuff, usually its not the same as reality

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that Gyaru is gonna assault our MC, possibly in the sexual sense. And I am uncomfortable with that...

(Also if you have a guy sleeping with seven (possibly eight if we count this chick) women at once, you should definitely visit the hospital. That man is carrying more STDs than your average Vietnamese dutch wife.)

Dex-chan lover
This gyaru is sending some dangerous vibes. I'm not digging her at all.

Aggregator gang
W-Wait...

This comment section hasn't been filled to the brim with arguments?!

Double-page supporter
All this built up and then Yoshida will tell them he have to pull an all nighter cause he a slaveryman 🤣

Way too invasive. You've just met and she's all in your business and wants to go to your place for what exactly? She needs to chill.

... is this a dream everyone!? it's so clean in here! I can have a proper conversation 😄

Anyways... I don't like this new girl. But I don't hate her either because she doesn't seem to be doing it out of malice. These kinds of people are the worst to deal with. But let's see how it turns out. Who knows, she may turn out to be a good ally for Mayu as they're similar in age and she doesn't seem that judgemental.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru is going to try to entice him to prove a point. Calling it.

Users who are viewing this thread