I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

I hate when people say how someone else is feeling like they know. They both like eachother but dont know it yet? Stupid ass manga tropes

Contributor
Too late to get first comment.
Too early to see the inevitable shitstorm in the comments section.

Just in time to point out a weird typographical error. @Dead-chan
R31.png

Dex-chan lover
oh boy, here we go. I feel drama and shitty actions coming soon. Might be wrong but eh, whatever

Dex-chan lover
I might be looking over a ton of subtle things, but it felt like to me that Sayu's situation is some kind of reflection of Gotou's and she doesn't want Sayu to have the same lingering regrets as she did. Her motives seemed scrupulous at first, but its starting to come together bit by bit. A bit invasive, sure, but it feels like she has the right intentions. She probably doesn't want to go all-in for Yoshida until she's 100% sure his heart will be hers and hers alone.

Just here before the mob and the imminent large amount of *immediate* reversals of opinion on Gotou from last chapter's comment section.

Dex-chan lover
@gda19
it's not like it's something unusual. You know, when they live together for some time, people get accustomed to each other, so they start to treat it as normal, and can't discern anything as something more. The moment of separation would be the moment of understanding of how large part of your life was revolving around other.
You could argue that it's not a true love, but just a missing an acquaintance, longing for someone out of sudden change of habits, or just being lonely. But can you really describe what exactly "love" is. All of this together are still interpersonal feelings, that define relationship. So i wouldn't say that it's stupid.

Double-page supporter
Dang man! I get that drama/romance stories don't have the right/best answer as each different story presents a different perspective or reaction. So very excited for how this title tackles the taboos and difficulties of relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread