I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

I read something like this. The MC is an old man, dead wife with a daughter that doesn't want to go to school. stressed by work. He got a highschool girl who likes him. That girl is the mc's daughter's friend from school. It's a depressing manga.

I forgot the title.

Edit: remembered it now. It was "Musume no Tomodachi" or "Daughter's friend"

I was thinking, "keep reading it or not," 'cause soon, the anime is gonna release 🤧

@Minar-kyun i mean that depends how much her 'little while' lasts they could very well stay together till shes over 20(doubt) at which point feelings might get the better of them

d0v

I really, really hope the MC and FMC don't end up together. Protect her, she doesn't need another man taking advantage of her.

Look like this is gonna become an anime soon, wonder if it gonna have a better reaction than the manga.

I’ve binged the whole series up to chapter 25 today and I don’t regret it at all. The plot structure shares many parallels with Rent a Girlfriend - most notably harems - but otherwise I feel like the plot development is so much more satisfying. Although the development is somewhat slow, I find each character so interesting. I personally don’t even know how I want the manga to end. Both the male and female protagonist ending up together would be cliche but beautiful, although that might ruin the male character’s persona of technically never “taking advantage of others”. I can’t wait for newer chapters to release!

This is not just a Gold... It's a DIAMOND. What a Masterpiece!! As a Romance, and Slice of Life. And the Illustrations are also superb.... Just wow. The moment I started I can't stop, now I am wanting for more... Can't wait for the upcoming chapters. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's really good series - give it a try. Also, don't look too much at the rating of this manga. Unfortunately there are some incels in the comments and giving "1" rating, honestly I have no idea why

Bad rating aside, this manga should be around 9/10. (there's no way this is bad in anyway)

Dex-chan lover
Here’s a brand new PV for the anime series. There’s no English subtitles, but I wanted to share it with everyone here. I’ll post the link here. 👇

https://mobile.twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1362467843594354689

Contributor
I really, really hope the MC and FMC don't end up together.

Did you read the title of this story ?
Or just looked at the covers ?
He will end with her, it's 100% obvious since ch1. The others girls are just here for easy drama/easy chapters (especially now with the last chapter end).
It's like people who read 29 To Jk and wonder who will end with MC...Surely not the Girl in the title, right ?
Btw....
Protect her, she doesn't need another man taking advantage of her.
How him ending with her would be him taking advantage of her, if it's their choice once she's a adult ?...

Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day when the tugging is done we'll take our leave and go... 😔

Enter the dumb senpai... If Gotou's story baffles you, look forward to this senpai background story... @Leonkristoffer : Maybe because all of female character want to romantically involved with MC?
All of them turned down though. Even Sayu is still not romantically involved after volume 4.

Users who are viewing this thread