I Ship My Rival x Me - Ch. 4 - Chapter 4

There's such a rule and convenience when shipping? I have been shipping for half a decade and never knew such rules. Hehe the RPF fandom are quite dedicated

I have tried reading the novel after finding this comic first and it's so fluffy and when this comic updated, the art is good <3

If only my cp shipped themselves like the mc here, I'd be the happiest fan girl in the world...

Thanks for the chapter!

Ngl I was so lost this chapter. I don't follow idol culture so maybe a lot of it is because of that...
That app especially, I don't get it?' it's okay. They're cute together, I don't need to know what's going on xD

P.s. what is cp?? Couple.. points? Pairing? People?

Double-page supporter
@yannickq it means couple!! the app is smth that updates u and gives notifs on what ur idols do on social media i guess.

also tysm for the chapter!!! im excited to see what the rival said abt the mc lol thank u for tl <333

Ugh i read the novel yet here i am dying for the second time of their cuteness 🥺

Thank you so much for the translations!!
I really love the novel of this manhua so I'm glad it's being tled.

To anyone who can't wait to know what happens, try reading the novel. Its just as hilarious. Its titled "I Ship My Adversary x Me"

NIANGZI IS RIO!!!!

Ahh! I really liked the novel when I read the translated chapters, and now theres a manhua adaptation! ><
Thank you for translating I Ship My Rival x Me.

Thank you very much for the chapters. Kudos to the translator and the co. Thank you for your hard work.
The titanic pose tho'. It actually suits them. Hahahaha. The novel is in pov so I didn't know that Wei Yanzi was SEXY. WOW!

Found this manhwa, then found the novel translation and devoured it. OMG I love this story so much! Yanyan is the fucking cutest! I want to listen to the audio drama. But can’t understand Chinese. I’m so sad!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND others to read the novel first so you can know how CHAOTIC our Yanzi is. The manhua does not really flow well because the novel had excerpts of the incidents at the early start so others might get confused.

Users who are viewing this thread