I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously fuck this manga.

This has to be the best OTP I've witnessed since Bunny Senpai, why does it have to be about a man who dies in two months?

I'm so happy I read this, yet sad at the same time. The perfect superposition of feelings (thanks WA2 for introducing me to this feeling)

Double-page supporter
if you're looking for music to play you should play yoake to hotaru 夜明けと蛍 by n-buna starting around page 10, if you want you could set it on loop till the end of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is really good, but the only downside of this chapter for me is that it's very hard to accept the fact that she was "invisible" for a such long time and nobody treated her like friend. She is too good for that. I mean she is cute, kind and smart girl with attractive character who observed a lot of people. There is no way someone didn't fall in love with her or at least developed warm feelings towards her. Even people who have few months left to live. I guess a lot of them were just normal, but very unlucky guys, not some scums and probably they were pretty desperate to find kind fellow human being to share their last moments of life, just like MC.
So it almost falls under popular Japanese cliche "for some reason nobody pays attention to pretty and nice girl besides looser MC" that never happens in real life. But hey, who cares. This is awesome manga and very emotional chapter!

Group Leader
@CookieMonster your point makes sense, but what if she didn't act the same way with other subjects, or never had experiences to bring someone closer to her, like she had with MC? In this chapter she said her job is to be ignored, so that speaks a lot about her past experiences.

Dex-chan lover
@Blaze9
Yeah, she could deliberately distance herself from the subjects despite their attempts to get closer, that would explain why she was like this. I guess this is the case actually. But her wordings is bit off then, cause it sounds like nobody cared about her before, despite her being very attractive in many ways and Kusonoki was the first who was into her . She should just say that she didn't want to get closer to subjects, but he became an exception. It would clear this suspicious cliche-like development I mentioned before. But it's just nit-picking anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Quite sweet. bitter, and very sweet. That was a very heartfelt confession.

Fed-Kun's army
url

Users who are viewing this thread