I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

I have a bad habit of letting fiction like this get to me, but that was probably the most accurate representation of how my life’s going right now, I think I’m just making this comment to boost the value of my future a bit, maybe my soul mate will leave a reply here for me or even like my comment, stuff like that. Anyways weirdly enough I didn’t cry once reading this, I didn’t feel anything as much as I wanted to feel, I’ve read manga LIKE this and cried my eyes out etc, but I think these words and the context of such words resonated with my numb loneliness irl so much so that I just ended up relating and accepting the harsh truths that were being spilt, I know this will be taken the wrong way and I know I’ll just end up being seen as a emo or a cringe teen, but here at 18 I think I’ve already made some of the worst decisions a human can make in terms of love and things of that nature, again I’m heavily self aware of this comment so sorry for anyone who dies of cringe whilst reading or doesn’t bother and writes me off as another chunni or loser, I couldn’t care less, I just hope maybe just maybe my soul mate could see this, or the person from Poland who I can’t stop thinking about and want back in my life every minute of the day would stumble upon this, so dumb, imagine writing all this in a mangadex comment section so stupid
Everyone react differently like me who broke in tears of joy and sadness of how relatable this is but keep at man and eventually your find someone who will love you back unconditionally

I don't care how long it takes As long as I'm with you I've got a smile on my face Save your tears, it'll be okay All I know is you're here with me

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the best stories I've ever read.
The relationship felt so organic. It felt so real.
The stories told and the experiences gained.
Even if this story is not grounded to reality, it felt so real.
The art, the scenery, the expressions, and the structure of the panels.

I loved reading every single text and I loved experiencing this story.
I love that the last three days were left out and only described as being better than the 30 years and 30 days.
I believe that as well because if not for selling those 30 years, he would not have met Miyagi and he would still be stuck with the idea of Himeno. Then at that point, I'd like to believe Kusunoki's 30 days for 3 days with Miyagi was a bargain. I loved that Kusunoki picked up art again because of Miyagi and drew her. I loved Miyagi's sacrifice. I love it. I'm crying and I love it.

Aggregator gang
It's been a few years. This hits just as hard as the first time. What a masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
Why she sold her lifespan? There is problem die with debt? Or only to become visible to everyone? To be visible is overrated, both was together

Dex-chan lover
This was some kind of minimalistic tragedy, maybe there was some inspiration from the myth of Izanami and Izanagi. Maybe they agree that love must be found to achieve happiness and fulfillment but anything else is irrelevant.

Any and all other ideas are irrelevant, just spending the attention and care needed for another person to be happy is enough.

I think that'd be the point of this. To the bonus chapter. 9/10 lol.

This was some kind of minimalistic tragedy, maybe there was some inspiration from the myth of Izanami and Izanagi. Maybe they agree that love must be found to achieve happiness and fulfillment but anything else is irrelevant.

Any and all other ideas are irrelevant, just spending the attention and care needed for another person to be happy is enough.

I think that'd be the point of this. To the bonus chapter. 9/10 lol.
i think the tragedy was his past life, these last 3 days were anything but tragedy

Dex-chan lover
i think the tragedy was his past life, these last 3 days were anything but tragedy
I think it's tragedy because we know that couple is going to die soon. But I guess there's no interest in labels for a work like this.

This changed from a melancholy piece about despondency and despair to a really heartwarming romance. I enjoyed both aspects quite a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread