I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

i dont think a movie would ever do this quiet and somber, yet hopeful and bittersweet manga a favor. i like how everything is black and white and gloomy and still because it allows the underlying feelings and the dialogue to truly make it feel like its come to life. no music, lighting, voice acting, hyper-beautiful landscapes, or color would ever do this any justice

@NormalTea
I could be misunderstanding, but it is entirely possible. The only limitation will be in success.
It does not make strong, oppressive appeals, and so, is unlikely to gather a considerable following.

All these stories share a common theme. The MC finds someone that makes life worth living for. In this case it’s fmc. Then what about someone who has no one? It’a a fictional story of course so that person won’t have someone magically barge into their life, go on an adventure, and have a life changing experience. I doubt they’d be lucky enough for that experience to occur. So then what? Do they live out their days in misfortune? It seems to me it’s impossible to live by yourself. The manga actually answers this and the answer is zero. They have zero value. If you have zero value then it wouldn't be wrong to die then would it? The rest of those days you live out would be worthless and insignificant to a single day that feMc and MC shared.

Dex-chan lover
Best manga I've read and then completely forgot about the following week. Then I clicked on it on the "top rated" page while looking for a new manga to check out, and saw I'd read it already.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck, this manga fucked me up good. What made me finally break down was the grandma saying "goodbye". Fuck me.

Users who are viewing this thread